Jacksboro ISD New Student Enrollment:
All new students to JISD can enroll at any campus on Thursday, Aug. 6 from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. You must provide a copy of their social security card, birth certificate, shot records, and proof of residency within the district.
Jacksboro High School registration schedule:
- Tuesday, Aug. 11 from 1-3 p.m. for seniors;
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 from 1-3 p.m. for juniors;
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 from 3-5 p.m. for sophomores;
- Thursday, Aug. 13 starting at 5:30 p.m. will be Freshmen orientation in the high school’s main gym for all freshmen and their parents.
Parking permits can be purchased in the high school office for a cost of $10. To purchase a parking permit students will need to provide a driver’s license, vehicle license plate number, proof of insurance, and a signed consent for random drug testing.
For more information contact the high school office at 940-567-7204.
Jacksboro Middle School registration schedule:
- Tuesday, Aug. 4 from 9-11 a.m. for eighth graders;
- Tuesday, Aug. 4 from 1-3 p.m. for seventh graders;
- Wednesday, Aug. 5 from 9-11 a.m. for sixth graders.
For more information contact the middle school office at 940-567-7205.