Man loses possessions and pets in early morning blaze

The Cundiff VFD, Jack County VFD and Jack County Sheriff Office  were called to put out a structure fire early this morning on Brandon Lane. Although the rains were falling from the skies, it was of little assistance. The small cabin that held the possessions, as well as 2 beloved pets, of the landowner was a complete loss.

According to precinct 1 Commissioner, Keith Umphress, the fire was started from faulty wiring. “We are saddened that we couldn’t save his companions or his home. The man is disabled and has no family near by that could help him”.

With the loss of all his things, the good news was that the man himself was uninjured. “Just a sad thing to happen to anyone” Umphress said.

Photos courtesy of Keith Umphress

Cundiff fire cundiff fire 2 cundiff 3

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com